New Years: Black and Gold


My beautiful best friend and I bringing in the New Year in black and gold.



dress: gift // boots: Charlotte Russe // tights: JcPennys // necklace: H & M


Glitter to the max mani. Nothing says New Years like a glittered out mani!


Cheers!

It's 2013 (as most of you know)! I'm so excited for what this year has in store for Ramen Couture. One of my many resolutions is to post more often. It's so difficult for me to include photographing my outfits and posting in my daily schedule, but I am going to try my best to keep my posting constant for my lovely readers. For now I'm going to keep enjoying the rest of my winter break, aka sweat pants and catching up on shows I've missed this year (Scandal, Nashville, Revenge, etc). 

Have a very fashionable 2013 dolls!

Follow me on instagram and twitter for my everyday adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment