Sit Back and Wave Through the Daylight









sweater: Gap // skirt: JCPenny {save + splurge} // wedges: Buffalo Exchange // sunnies: Dollar Tree // headband: Target

These are some old shots from Spring Break a couple of weeks back. I spend my Spring Break in Houston and Galveston soaking up the sun and eating tons of food. Best way to spend Spring Break in my opinion.  And the best thing was that it wasn't too hot or too cold, perfect weather if you ask me. 

And I'm not going to lie, I loved my outfit that day (which made me love the day 10x more). Bad hair day, but good outfit day. The sweater/skirt combo was perfect for the perfect weather.

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Love that skirt <3 and the sweater is so pretty. Perfect combo :)

    http://sabrilett.com

    ReplyDelete