Pocket are Everything






I absolutely love anything with pockets! When my mom found me this skirt not only is it cute, it has POCKETS! I only utilize the pockets for my phone, but I love having the option or just to pose with my hands in my pockets.

I wore this outfit to the first sessions of the business conference I attended with my job last week. Not only was this outfit stylish and professional, it was also very comfortable which is important when your days are 9-10 hours long in a conference room.

P.S. I had pocket full of sunshine stuck in my head the entire time while writing this. Now it's stuck in yours. You're welcome :)

----------------------------------------------------
top: Old Navy
cardigan: Old Navy
skirt: Sears
heels: JustFab
necklace: Forrver 21
purse: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment