Blazing hot








One again it was a billion degrees in Texas. For some strange reason I thought I could wear this blazer outside and not melt. Not possible, I was "glistening" all through the day. As my mother would say, 'beauty is pain' or in my case beauty is walking in a giant oven called Texas. 

Well enough of my ranting and on to fashion. I paired this blazer with my favorite trouser shorts and cami. I love this blazer, because it's a loose, "don't touch my body" kind of blazer. Its great for hiding things, you want hidden. Also I am in love with my barely worn Aldo shoes I found at Buffalo Exchange, what a steal! Have a great day loves!

What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21 {similar}
Cami: Walmart
Shorts: Old Navy {similar}
Shoes: Aldo via Buffalo Exchange
Arm Party: Watch- New York & Company, Triangle Bangle- Forever 21, Chain Link- Fallas Paredes {similar}


No comments:

Post a Comment