rainy days

{happy hunger games! I wanted to show my new glasses I got, they're ombre}







{When the rain stopped (for all of ten minutes) it was foggy and created this awesomeness}

{excuse me while I go find my bow and arrow, I'll need it for defense against my final. I need to put down this book}

Hello dolls! It's been such a busy busy week for me (sorry for the lack of posts). I got sick this week, everyday it rained, and I had finals. I still managed to get dressed up some days (no excuses for fashion)! The pictures were taken indoors, which created bad lighting, because of the cats and dogs that rained are raining outdoors (not literally, unless there was a new forecast I haven't heard...kitty?).

Last weekend I went to Houston and visited the new H&M in Willowbrook Mall. It was huge and beautifully decorated, but I am disappointed. They advertise great deals in all of their ads, but most clothing was $25+. I also hoped for two stories, but that's because I'm spoiled from the Downtown Forever 21 in Houston. I only got a few items from H&M including this amazing collar necklace for super cheap!

Excuse my random banter, I am still a tad delusional.

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Express
Skirt: Forever 21 {buy one, get one free sale}
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M {similar}
Glasses: Fallas Paredes


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! The Hunger Games books are really addictive, aren't they?


    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete