This was super simple to make and healthy(kinda). And a bonus because it's yummy and involves chocolate (insert me jumping up and down for joy).
All you need is: Bananas (I used two, but you can modify it as needed)
Chocolate Semi Sweet Morsels (you can use dark chocolate for a healthier option)
Peanut Butter (optional, healthy)
1. Wrap foil (or wax paper) around a cookie sheet
2. Slice bananas into chunks (I like my thinner, but you can make them as thick or thin as you like) and freeze them for about 30 minutes
3. Melt caramel and remove the bananas from the freezer. Dip some of the frozen banana chunks in caramel and place back on foil. You can also spread peanut butter (healthy option) or Nutella on the tops of the plain banana chunks too.
4. Freeze bananas for another 15 minutes.
5. Melt Chocolate and remove the bananas from the freezer. Dip all of the bananas into the chocolate and transfer them back onto the cookie sheet. Because the bananas are already frozen the chocolate should harden faster (you can place them in the freezer for additional time if you want them harder)
6. Serve and enjoy! Store them in a Tupperware container in a cool place (I put mine in the fridge).
Recipe modified from Six Sisters' Stuff