Comfy






Coffee and comfy, need a better combination? I think not.

Thank you to my mom who gifted me the Ninja Coffee Bar for Christmas and I am so in love with it! Also, thank you to my sweet coworker for this adorable Kate Spade coffee mug (she also is my amazing photographer for my blog and constantly keeps me laughing). Does it seem like I love coffee to you, since that is what my gift themes were? Indeed, I do love coffee and all of the superpowers it comes along with. 

I am so in love with this Old Navy sweater! It can be really casual to wear out or even to just lounge around at home in. 

Pro Tip: This outfit looks super cute with pointed toe heels or over the knee boots, I was just to lazy and opted for the flats today #REAL .

-------------------------------------------------
sweater: Old Navy
shirt: Old Navy
leggings/pants: Target
flats: Charlotte Russe
necklace: Sam Moon
coffee mug: Kate Spade
purse: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment