Red and Stripes







Top: Marshalls // Skinnies: JCPenny // Blazer: Macy's // Shoes: Target {similar} // Necklace: Forever 21 // Arm Party:  gift, Fallas Paredes {identical}, New York & Company, Forever 21, gift // Nails: Essie- Turquoise and Caicos

I simply can't deny my love for a black and white striped tee. It goes with nearly everything. Pairing my new red skinnies with my trustee tee was a no brainier. And I needed a no brainier, because I've been brain dead from summer classes. I was silly enough to take not one, but three summer classes. I think by the time fall classes start I will pretty much make black and white with a pop of color my uniform. My new favorite addition to my closet are these bright red skinnies, which I found at JCPenny for under $20 (I almost fainted). I finally used my gift card I got on my birthday to JCPenny from my lovely godmother. I had enough to buy a few more items, and wow are their deals amazing. I'm definitely going to make more stops there.

Speaking of red and stripes. Wasn't team USA women's gymnastics amazing? I was so proud of them and definitely shed a few tears. Oh incase you have no clue what I'm talking about, the USA women's team got the gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment