Fashion Night Out: Ramen Style









top: H&M // skirt: Forever 21 // shoes: Target // necklace: H&M // clutch: Gap


Loved his style! I had to take a picture.


 Some of the Fall trends throughout the store:


Mixed Greens 


Navy and Black 


Digital Prints

I had so much fun at my first Fashion Night Out at Neiman Marcus! I was invited by the San Antonio Fashion and Beauty Bloggers and am more than grateful for the amazing opportunity! The night was full of elegance, laughter, new friends, and of course fashion. 

Over the next few days I will be presenting the runway looks from Neiman Marcus at Fashion Night Out on a budget! 

And here is the video of my segment talking all about Fashion Night Out and Fall trends on Fox News First San Antonio this morning.

KABB Fox San Antonio :: Top Stories - Know About the Hottest Styles to Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment