Gametime: UTSA Edition








top: gift // skirt: Forever 21 {loving this + this} // boots: {similar}

It's football season! I'm from/live in the South and around here we love some football! Some of you maybe trying to figure out what to wear to you college (or professional) football game. Well I am here to help! My college's colors are orange and blue and it's sometimes hard to style, but finding this skirt on clearance was destiny. It's easy to style, all I have to do is add an orange shirt and of course cowboy boots. Now I'm all set for another victory with my favorite football team! Have a fabulous fashion Friday!

Oh by the way I'm holding up our had sign for our mascot, Rowdy the Roadrunner!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun look! Loving the color combo and that rocking skirt :)
    -Toriwww.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love football season and dressing up for the occassion! You look great! I love the blue, orange, and white together. Such pretty school colors :)
    All we had was burnt orange, but eventually I learned to love it lol




    XO, Pear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love dressing up for football games! I wasn't the biggest fan of blue and orange at first, but I have learned to love it too!


    Thank you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete