Minty Blue Day









blazer: Vintage // top: Forever 21 {similar} // jeans: Walmart {similar} // shoes: Charlotte Russe {1 & 2} // necklace: Forever 21 // sunnies: Dollar Tree

Some of my favorite things about the trends this Fall is the different shades of blues and winter white. Most of you may know the rule "no white after labor day," well this year it does not apply (my mom is still convinced white is a no, let me know what you think). I loved seeing all the white on trend for this fall. White is such a fresh color and is easy to pair with a bold or subtle color (easy styling = happy Sabrina).

I recently went shopping through my grandma's closet (not a store) and found so many great vintage pieces that she was willing to part with. This amazing navy blazer is from my grandma's closet, which is great paired it with a mint top. Mint is usually worn in the spring, but when paired with navy it adds a fall touch. Happy Fall gorgeous!



No comments:

Post a Comment