Tasty Tuesday: Red Velvet Brownies







I found this amazing three ingredient recipe here. I added about 3 tablespoons of milk to the mixture. Also don't be alarmed when mixing the ingredients together. The consistency will not be the same as brownie batter, it will be more like cookie dough. But once they have baked they will be the same texture as brownies.

I used canned cream cheese icing, but I added caramel macchiato creamer and a dash of cinnamon to the icing. I don't have precise measurements for how much creamer and cinnamon I added, I just eyeballed it. Make sure the brownies are completely cool before icing and cutting. And then chow down!

I am in love with this simple and yummy recipe. The icing is so delicious! It tastes similar to Amy's Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream. The brownies were a huge hit! Needless to say I will be making these again...and again, and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment