Floral Relaunch






I don't want to overshadow the fashion in this post by my personal message, so I'll keep it short. 
I am so happy to relaunch my blog. I could tell you a million reasons why I stopped posting, but the main reason is myself. I was the only person holding myself back from the thing I love, blogging. Blogging has brought me happiness in ways hard describe (or ways I don't really care to share yet). Although, what I typically write on my blog isn't too complex or deep, it helps me focus on a positives in my life. My positives are fashion, food, and crafts, which is what my blog is all about. 

Thank you for tuning back into my outlet of positivity and happiness.

Everytime I see floral patterns come out in the spring I immediately think of the scene from "The Devil Wears Prada" where Meryl says, "Florals for Spring...Groundbreaking." I felt like she was saying that to me when I bought this floral skirt with Spring in mind, but I didn't care. Spring will always represent florals to me. Seeing as it is Spring, I also feel like crop tops are the perfect match for a skater skirt. This is my new go-to Spring outfit (sorry maxi dresses, its over). 



Thank you for reading lovelies!

------------------------------------------

crop top: Target {lower price+ similar}
skirt: Rue 21 {similar}
blue jean jacket: Arizona via JCPennys {similar}
flats: Charlotte Russe {similar}
purse: Michael Kors
sunnies: Dollar Tree
jewelry: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment