Midi Date








Is anyone else obsessed with midi dresses? Midi dresses are so versatile for all body types. I've seen a lot of women of all shapes and sizes wear this style and they look fabulous. A good investment!

This dress is perfect for a date with girlfriends or with a romantic interest. I just love that this outfit is a mixture between classy and sexy, which is perfect for a date. My favorite thing about this dress is that it is sexy without being too revealing, which is crucial for a date. Since I'm getting back into the dating scene again, I thought this post would be a perfect way to debut my current go-to date look. 

Thanks for reading lovelies! 
And have fun on your date, rather it be with your friends or romantic interest.

----------------------------

dress: Target
shoes: Target
purse: New York & Company
earrings: Love Culture
bracelet: Forever 21
lipstick: Wet n' Wild- Cinnamon Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment