Skort










Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I am trying to overcome whatever is wrong with me. I'm not sure if it's allergies or something worse. Let's all pray it's just allergies!

Lately I've been obsessed with skorts! I never thought I'd say that again. Back in elementary I was required to wear a uniform skort and I was in love with that thing. If it wasn't for my mom, I would have worn a skort everyday. Now I'm back to being an elementary student, wanting to wear a skort everyday. It is the perfect combination of dressy and casual at the same time. Like a mullet, business in the front and party in the back. Just kidding! Please do not rock the mullet. That trend has rightfully retired, like Billy Ray Cyrus' music.

Have a happy Thursday! Thank you for reading.

----------------------------------

skort: Love Culture
tank: Mumford & Sons Concert (official apparel)
leather jacket: Marshalls
shoes: Payless
clutch: The Gap
necklace: Forever 21
sunnies: Dollar Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment