minty fresh









{In one of the dorm hallways, hoping no one spots me out their door}


As you all know I have spring fever, so I couldn't wait to wear this spring inspired shirt. It was a bit warmer (humid and raining, to be exact) the other day and I thought, "Let's break out the spring wardrobe." Now I didn't get carried away and throw on a straw hat, floral dress, and wedges (although the idea was so tempting), instead I just threw on a tiny pop of spring with my blouse. I mixed a bit of spring with winter in this look by pairing my legwarmers with boots, leggings, a blouse, and a blazer. This outfit is also versatile for when spring does arrive. You can pair this top with ankle pants, oversized clutch, and ballet flats and wha-la your all set. One last thing I love about this top is the color. This minty color is so beautiful and looks good on everything, from nails to pants to blouse, it's a spring color I cannot resist. Have a fearless fashion Friday lovelies!

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Forever 21 {similar}
Blazer: Macy's {similar}
Leggings: Old Navy {yes they have a hole on the knee, they are old and my trooper leggings}
Legwarmers: Marshalls {similar}
Boots: Dots {here}
Jewelry: Bracelets- Gift, Watch- Vintage, Ring {similar} & Earrings- Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment