dot stop









































 It was a nasty rainy day and luckily there was a break in the rain and the sun came out (weird, but it's Texas so it's the usual). I was just happy I got a chance to take some pictures and show you dolls. 

Today was a casual comfy day while still being stylish of course. I paired my long sleeve sweater (it was a bit chilly earlier in the day), my favorite polka dot skirt, and a pop of pink flats. There is never anything wrong about black and white (within limits of course) and it was an obvious choice for my outfit today. I don't really have much to say today (shocking, I know). Happy March darlings!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Forever 21 {similar}
Skirt: Forever 21 {similar}
Shoes: Juicy Couture from Marshalls
Jewelry: Earrings & Bangles- Gift, Watch- New York & Company, Necklace- My Momma's

No comments:

Post a Comment