starry day

{I'm not too sure why the ground is so dirty, yuck. Sorry}



























It's Thursday fashionistas and I couldn't be happier. If your a reader of my blog you know that I have been so excited for spring to arrive and now that spring has sprung it has a been chilly. I was a bit cold in what I was wearing, especially walking from class to class in the wind. But what is fashion without suffering a little, right? Well, that's what my mother always told me.

I am loving the look of fully buttoned up blouse's with a statement necklace. It has become my go-to outfit for my fast pace days. This starry blouse is so amazing (random: I am loving the galaxy prints {1, 2, 3} right now too) and I got it on sale, always the best. Also another love of mine is body con skirts, because 1) they are comfy for when you ate too much chips and salsa the night before and 2) they flatter almost any woman's curves. Side note, to dress this outfit up for night throw on some pumps or wedges and a loose blazer to really spruce things up. Now go and conquer the world with fashion gorgeous!

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Express on sale 
Skirt: Forever 21 {1,2}
Shoes: Not sure they are really old {similar}
Jewelry: Earrings, Bracelet {similar}, Ring {similar}- Charming Charlies, Necklace- Forever 21 {similar}

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING POST AND GORGEOUS BLOG!
    Following! Follow back?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the color of the skirt <3 Looks great on your skin tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't think the color looked as good in the photos than in person. But I'm glad you like it!

      xox,
      Sabrina

      Delete
  3. that necklace and blouse look perfect together! Following you now, hope you'll come check out my blog as well!

    http://sergeantfox.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for follow and comment. And I loved your blog and am now a follower!

      xox,
      Sabrina

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with galaxy print as well! Haha, I only have one item in that print, but I'm hoping to get a top like that too.
    The deep teal skirt is perfect! I have a soft spot for that color ;) Haha, great outfit!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have never guessed you like teal haha! Thanks for the comment.

      xox,
      Sabrina

      Delete
  5. wow! perfect skirt!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I really love your necklace & shirt

    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete