"she dreamed of para-paradise"










Hello loves! Yes I quoted a Coldplay song, it is one of my favorite's right now. I recently found some pictures of my vacation from May that I haven't posted yet. These pictures are when I went to St. Armands, which wasn't too far from Siesta Key's (where we were staying). It was a beautiful little island full of fashion and glamour. I also heard they had the best macarons in Florida, so I had to try it. They were pretty good, but their gelato and cappuccino's were delicious and kept me energized for a long walk around St. Armands circle shopping my little heart out.

Normally I am not the person to show skin (I'm changing that, slowly), but being on vacation and with the cool temperature (it was actually not that hot when we went) it gave me inspiration to live a little. I paired a bandeau under a sheer top with my favorite pair of white jeans and hit the town, well island. I truly loved St. Armands and hope to return soon. But for now I "dream of para-para-paradise."

What I'm Wearing:
Top & Bandeau: Fallas Paredes
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Michael Kors


11 comments:

  1. oh i love coldplay. yummy food.
    love your top pretty girl :)


    xx


    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a lovely snack :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! It looks great with those white jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum those Macaroons look sooo delicious and you look lovely! Thank you for the comment. Follow follow!


    xo
    ejc


    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your jeans, love the top and WANT those macaroons right now! Oh, salted caramel macaroons...one of my favourite things ever!

    http://theheartbeatsfaster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your top, it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow sounds like a great time! I love that floral top with the white jeans. Great look! :)


    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete