tasty tuesday: pesto feta quesadilla





Ingredients:
Pesto (pre-made or homemade)
Cooked boneless chicken breast (chopped into small strips)
Feta cheese
Mozzarella cheese
Flour tortillas
Directions:
Heat pan on stove. Add pesto to tortilla. Place carefully on pan (pesto side up). Add desired amount of mozzarella and feta on the entire tortilla. Place chicken on half of the tortilla. Place more cheese over chicken. Check to see if tortilla has began to slightly brown, if so, fold the half without the chicken over. Cook on both sides until cheese melts (I usually wait till the cheese begins to ooze out of tortilla). Add your favorite dip (I chose sour cream). Wha-la you have a fabulous easy meal!

I wanted to spice up regular chicken quesadilla's and add a bit of flare. So I had some pesto in the fridge and love to use it on everything, so why not my Mexican food too? This meal was so simple, cheap, and yummy. I'm all for a meal on a budget, which is the same way I like my fashion! It's also a perfect portion for a meal for one or two. Enjoy dolls!



2 comments:

  1. omg, this does look super tasty. I need to pay a visit to my kitchen. lol. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo


    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete