Flannel Flair






Well my Fall fashion wishes came true! It is finally getting colder, unfortunately it brought along the rain. I typically love the rain, since I was raised in Houston, but not when it messes up my tresses. Nonetheless it is finally feeling like Fall. so I broke out the flannel and turned up the Christmas music. I am the crazy obsessed Christmas lady. Get ready for some Christmas-tastic posts!

Also, I'm strangely not wearing anything Old Navy today. I guess Texas really did freeze over, well not really freeze, more like a slight chill.

Happy (Texas) Fall y'all!

------------------------------------------------------------
flannel: Target
skirt: Charlotte Russe
flats: Charlotte Russe
necklace: Forever 21
watch: Nine West
bracelet and earrings: Vintage (my Granny's)
rings: Charlotte Russe
purse: Target
lips: NYX intense butter gloss- Chocolate Crepe

No comments:

Post a Comment