One of Those Days






So last night I spent a lot of time last night planning what to wear and woke up this morning feeling terrible. It's funny how things happen, I spent yesterday being so productive and planning for today. Layed out my outfit, made my lunch, did a full night time face regime, and organized the rest of my apartment. Woke up this morning feeling not so hot and just thew on my planned outfit and did not execute the look exactly as I wanted, but hey that is life for you.

Today I am going with the flow (aka not ironing my clothes and clutching a bottle of antacids). *Sorry for any errors. It is really is one of those days. I'm sure my face in these photos tell you that.

----------------------------------------------------
dress: Old Navy (I'm obsessed with this store)
jacket: JustFab (my other obsession)
boots: Vintage
purse: Tory Burch (found this gem at a resale shop)
necklace: Charlotte Russe
watch: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment