Thanksgiving Day Slay






Sorry for the absence on my blog, but it has been a busy past two weeks. Last week my job had a team bonding exercise for two days and this week my friends came into town and right after that I made the journey home to visit my family.

I had a great Thanksgiving with friends and family! I am am so blessed to have such great people in my life. My mom and I for the first time made all of Thanksgiving dinner and desserts! I made a Sweet Potato Caramel Pie (pictured above) and a plethora of other foods that did not get the chance of being pictured before being consumed. This outfit was perfect for a day full of eating and black Friday shopping (not going to lie, I love it!). 

*Excuse my puppy Frankie in the background*

-----------------------------------------------------------
dress: Old Navy (50% off today)
boots: Just Fab
necklace and earrings: Charlotte Russe
watch:Nine West
purse: my moms

No comments:

Post a Comment