The Beauty In Monday





Consistently wishing for Fall weather to appear in Texas! In hopes to make it colder I decided to wear my new sweater, unfortunately mother nature doesn't care and now I'm sitting in a sweater in my office when it's 75 degrees outside. I guess that is the closest I will get to Fall in San Antonio. Telling my coats just to hang on a little longer (no pun intended).

Today I want to throw some Motivation Monday body positivity your way. As I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning I was feeling kind of down after looking at other bloggers on Instagram. I quickly snapped myself out of my funk and remembered how blessed I am and how beautiful I am in my own unique way. Beauty is not specified to weight, hair color, or gender. Beauty comes from what you feel about you. Beauty comes from within (cliche, I know, but true). If you love what you're wearing and feel confident, then you are beautiful. Face that mirror and tell yourself that you are beautiful and no one can tell you otherwise!

Be you, beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------
sweater: Old Navy (love their ranges of sizes!)
pants (they are stretchy and feel like pajamas, but make it look like you're wearing real pants. Win!): Target
scarf: Walmart
booties: Sears/Call it Spring
purse: Target
watch and glasses: Michael Kors
earrings: Walmart
necklaces: JustFab and Charlotte Russe
lips: Wet n Wild- Java (532E)


No comments:

Post a Comment