Grocery Store Couture


Walmart Favorites Under $30
{Walmart Favorites Under $30 - Polyvore}








Hello Darlings! This weekend I went to Walmart and found so many cute tops, tights, and skirts and it inspired me for today's set. I went on walmart.com and found some great items all under $30. I think all of the items are basics for any outfit, like the grey sweater dress that can be paired with tights or you can wear the tribal print top with jeans. Easy looks that you normally wouldn't expect to find at Walmart. Next time your getting groceries at Walmart check out the clothes, you never know if you can find something great like the items in my set. If you have found great items at Walmart comment below and tell me what you found. Affordable style and beautiful clothes, what more can a girl ask for?!

I need followers gorgeous! Subscribe at the bottom of the page and don't forget to tell your friends please.

No comments:

Post a Comment