Minnie Couture









































(Sorry for the bad lighting)

I am so happy that last week is over! I didn't think I could ever have that many test and quiz's in one week (besides finals). Yesterday was Halloween and I hope everyone had a good time. I wore my Minnie Mouse ears to my job to get in the spirit and also decorated my dorm door with this adorable Frankenstein (dollar store find). Yesterday I wore my new Forever 21 dress that I got from the buy one, get one free sale (loving it)! The temperature was just right outside, not too cold and not too hot. I paired my dress with this leather jacket to give it a Fall feel, then slipped on my comfy flats and got my Halloween started. Perfect weather for a light dress and a leather jacket. Remember that your outfit is only as good as you wear it.

Tell your friends about my blog (I need followers!).Tell me your thoughts in my comments box!

What I'm Wearing
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Dots
Shoes: Old Navy
Jewelry: Ring- Thrift Store & Earrings- Charming Charlies
Minnie Ears- Disney World

No comments:

Post a Comment