Thank You




{Sorry for the ugly nails, long week}




































Happy Thanksgiving Fashionista's! This is what I wore today for thanksgiving, it was conservative and stylish (perfect for a family occasion). I was very tempted to wear heels today, but since I was with family I knew today consisted of cooking and running around. Once again my amazing flats were necessary, beautiful, and comfortable. I hope everyone enjoyed their day full of good food and family, I surely did. I am so thankful for my followers and all the support of my blog. Subscribe at the bottom of the page and tell your friends please. Thank you gorgeous!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Can't Remember {sorry}
Jewelry: Earings-Gift, Bracelet-Beals, Ring-Forever 21

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment