green machine








{sorry for the random guys in the background, I try to avoid people.}































































Today is all about the green, well shirt that is. I love this color green paired with black. It's an easy, cute color combination for days on the go. Today wasn't too cold or hot so I paired some shorts with a sheer long sleeve blouse. I usually don't like a long sleeve with shorts combination, but in this case I went for it and loved it. The only negative I had about this outfit was how wrinkly my shirt was, or as my mom says, "a wrinkle muffin." Well I was feeling good in my wrinkle muffin top and still determined to have a fabulous day. What's your go-to item for a good day? My go-to item isn't one particular thing, my items are jewelry. I feel complete when I have a bracelet, watch, or necklace on and I never leave the house (dorm) without earrings.

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Vintage 
Shorts: Old Navy {similar 1,2}
Shoes: Target
Belt: Vintage 
Nail Polish: Revlon Top Speed in Lilly
Jewelry: Earrings- Gift, Ring- Dots, Watch- New York & Company, The other bracelets are gifted or found in random shops on vacations/adventures.

7 comments:

  1. Your top is so cool! I love that color<3
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your top! The color is awesome and I liked how the buttons are off to the side instead of down the middle! And I lol'd at the part about the guys and "avoiding people" hehe!

    I don't really have any item that is my go-to. I do have a bracelet my bf got me for our 5 yr anniversary but sometimes I don't wear it. I would say I wear it about 85% of the time I go out (not counting work, I wouldn't feel safe wearing it to work in case I lose it). But I could never leave the house without wearing a bra. lol Maybe TMI but I just couldn't!

    ps, cute change of layout! :)

    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute green shirt! That fact that its vintage makes it all the more unique <3
    Plus, love the location for the photos!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blouse <3 Sexy!

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top! Love the flowy blouse look with shorts.

    I just started a style blog! www.whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete