sequin flowers










The other day my roommate and I went to take out the trash at my dorm (not glamorous)  and she found the prettiest bush of flowers. It was the perfect area for a photo shoot today, especially with the contrast of my shirt and lipstick, with the pink flowers. I love pink flowers, they make my day a little brighter.

So I paired a sequin girly top with some grungy green skinny jeans. I love a girly grungy contrast. Then I added my new favorite bright lipstick with some silver and gold jewelry, and I was set for a fabulous day. I am so excited to be going home for Easter! As much as I love college there is nothing like a good home cooked meal every once and a while. If your off for Easter, how will you be spending your holiday (even if you don't celebrate Easter)?

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Express
Jeans: The Gap
Shoes: Charlotte Russe {similar}
Jewelry: Earrings-Charming Charlies, Necklace- Forever 21
Lipstick: Revlon-Hot Coral

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! You pulled off sequins in the day time very well. :D And those flowers are super pretty. Things around here have yet to bloom!

    <3 ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this post. You are so beautiful and your outfit is precious. So lovely dear. I love your blog as well.
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sabrina!! Adorable outfit! I love that top you have on and the amazing necklace.

    That lipstick color is also really pretty you on!!

    - Josie :: http://8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete