hot pink barbie









{This guy was a giant! The picture does not do him justice}




{One of the workers insisted I take a picture on the moped, I was really excited (too bad I couldn't drive it)} 

































































Sorry for the picture overload, but I am so excited to be back! It's only been a week and I have missed blogging. This weekend I was feeling fantastic and decided to go on the lookout for great restaurants in my town. Being a college student in a new big city doesn't always allow me to explore, but this weekend my wallet was full and my tummy was empty. I stumbled across this cool tex-mex restaurant downtown called Taco Garage. The food was absolutely delicious, from their friendly staff and fresh lemonade to their amazing cheese enchiladas and fish taco's, this restaurant had to immediately become a favorite.

I was feeling fierce in my hot pink jacket and lip stick (barbie would be proud). I usually don't describe myself as fierce in pants, but I have officially fell madly in love with pants. I will be investing in a lot more pants, but for now I still will be wearing the skirts I have until my wallet refills. Have a ferocious Tuesday dolls in whatever makes you feel fierce!

What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Gift {similar}
Top: Walmart
Pants: Forever 21 {same pant, different color}
Shoes: Forever 21 {similar and hotter}
Purse: Vintage
Jewelry: Earrings- Forever 21, Bracelet- Vintage

2 comments:

  1. love your hot pink blazer!
    Amazing!

    Xoxo Lil
    http://www.studsandsapphires.com/

    ReplyDelete