the hot list

deals:





want:

pinterest:



music:

It's finally Friday! I hope everyone had a fabulous week. I wanted to share some of my favorites of the week. 

First lets start with the gap, there are amazing deals in stores right now and online as well (I will be showing my finds later). They have so many steals from neon inspired tops to leather (faux) oversized clutches and all the hot armcandy, lets just say it was hard not to buy everything. 

My wants, is the oversized coral clutch from ASOS, so simply and perfect for spring and summer. 

On pinterest there is fabulous DIY projects that keep me inspired, like the shoes makeover with neon nailpolish, fabulous. 

And finally I love the oldie but goodie Lights(Bassnectar remix) by Ellie Goulding, brightens my day and makes me feel fierce (not sure why, but it does). 

What's on your hot list for the week? Have a great weekend loves.

7 comments:

  1. the asos clutch is my fav :D great blog !! x x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that clutch!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that clutch!! I really like envelope style clutches, and that gold detailing is gorgeous.

    I've been wanting bracelets like those in your first photo but they are really expensive (because I want a LOT). I really should learn to make my own!

    - Josie :: 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh those color block heels are total awesomeness. LOVE! xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post hun!
    I am obsessed with accessories and especially the bright pop colors for spring/summer!
    you have amazing taste!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! amazing pieces!!! like them!
    following youuuu! like to follow back???


    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete