day on the town

Chic Seven






This is a daytime look for lunch with friends, errands around town, classes (I would once again highly recommend flats), or my personal favorite shopping. Every item on my list is affordable and can be found at any of your favorite pocket friendly stores. I am in love with the loose capri's, I added a sweater/jumper to tuck into the pants or leave out of the pants. A bulky sweater and professional pants says, "I'm fabulous, but I didn't spend hours in my closet choosing an outfit to run errands." I am obsessed with these heels and every time I go to the store they never have my size (the life story of being big foot). The fur of course if faux so no worry. And who can go wrong with a fedora and sunglasses. Last add a touch of jewelry like these teal earrings and bracelet and you are set to make your friends jealous at your next lunch (p.s. This outfit is also very figure flattering for most sizes. Definitely making it seem like you have spent all your new year in the gym and not sneaking a few bites of chocolate).


Chic Seven:
1. Capri's- Old Navy $10
2. Sweater/Jumper- H&M $23
3. Shoes- Dots $24
4. Fedora- Target $15
5. Bracelet- Target $5.35
6. Earrings- Target $5
7. Sunglasses- Forever 21 $5.80

{Sale at forever21.com, amazing deals! Click [here] to go to sale}



No comments:

Post a Comment