guess who's back

{This picture is on-campus at my school new years day. A rare occasion that the campus is empty and the leaves actually changed colors}



Simply Fabulous
{Simply Fabulous , great for lunch with friends or going to classes [minus the heels for classes]}


{More of the pretty new years day}





{One of the outfits I wore over break. I finally got a chance to break out my sequin jacket}



















































































My first post of the new year! I took off a week to recollect myself (sit around in my pajamas or wear jeans and t-shirts). I wanted to post yesterday but I was so sick, moving out of bed was not an option. Every year it never fails I always get sick and usually on my winter break. Anyways enough about me and my horrible immune system, here is a collection of photos from my winter break so far. Enjoy darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment