rain clouds

Rainy Days




So the first thing I want to say is Thank You! I have 1,024 page views thanks to all the great readers of my blog! This blog means so much to me and I am so happy for all the support. Much love to you dolls!

Okay, enough of me being a drama queen and back to fashion. This outfit is inspired by what I wore yesterday on-campus in the rain. I paired a long sleeve blouse (striped or plain) under a buttoned sweater over a bodycon skirt. To bring attention to my waist and giving an illusion of a smaller waist, I put a belt over my sweater. Rainboots (hint the rain) are an absolute must in the spring in Texas. It was cooler so I paired my textured argyle tights underneath so I wouldn't get too cold. I loved this blue scarf as a POC (pop of color), which I saw done fabulously on Bravo's " It's a Brad, Brad World." A stylish, but sturdy messenger to hold your notes, laptop, and all the other million things in your purse (mine as well). Wha-la darling you have a fabulous outfit! I bet you had most of these items in your closet already. Now go out and walk the runway in the rain, well hallways not runways.

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Rainboots: Walmart
Messenger: Forever 21
Scarf: Target
Belt: Warehouse.co

No comments:

Post a Comment