weekend on the road




{putting my photoshop skills to the test, I am still very lost}




































































These pictures are from this weekend. I felt like I traveled everywhere this weekend (I only went to three places). I maybe exaggerating a tad, but it was a very long drive. My outfit was perfect for long car rides, many gas stops, and snack attacks. An over-sized sweater, leggings, comfy socks, and slouchy boots are an necessity for long hours on the road. This outfit is also great for classes, comfortable and fabulous. Happy travels fashionista's!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Express (on sale now)
Shirt: Fallas Paredes
Legging: Old Navy
Shoes: Dots
Hat: Express (on sale now)
Watch: New York & Company
Earrings: Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment