my week

{Jason Wu for Target}



{valentine's day nails}

{pink lemonade cupcakes in a cone}



{my valentine's favorite candy, mike and ike's}
{conversation cupcakes}























Hello darlings! Last week was insane and I didn't have time to post at all. Between tests and my sickness it was impossible to post, but luckily I did snap a few photos here and there. 

I finally went to Target to check out the Jason Wu collection (so happy that everything wasn't gone). I loved everything and the variations of sizes, except it was a bit pricey for my little bitty budget. I will definitely be saving up for a lot of things in his collection. 

In the true Valentine's day fashion I painted my nails a cinnamon red color and am currently in love with this color. For Valentine's day I made pink lemonade cupcakes from a box mix. I decorated them like conversation hearts, and they were a huge hit. Have a great week fashionista's!


No comments:

Post a Comment