professional pants





























































It's finally Friday darlings! I was so excited to wear my new ankle pants, the only problem was the wrinkle. I walked out with nice crisp pants and in the pictures I look like I have ran a marathon (this is how imagine pants would look like after a marathon). Problem number two, it just happen to be 84 degrees in (bipolar weather) Texas, meaning I sweat a tad on the way to class (how attractive, sarcasm of course). Anyways, I paired my pants with a skinny belt, striped shirt, flats (of course), and some hot accessories. I felt so professional chic walking on campus in this get-up. Call me Ms. Fashionista dear.

Oh and the random cup of coffee is from this morning. It was delicious and I thought I would share my cup of joy this morning. Have a lovely Friday and don't forget to be fashionable!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Marshalls
Pants: Forever 21 {in stores now}
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Belt: My Mommy's
Jewelry: Necklace- Forever 21 {in stores now}, Watch- New York & Company, Ring- Forever 21


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace! I love the colour - reminds me almost of Amrita Singh's jewelry!

    Thanks for the lovely comment - I purchased it over the summer so I doubt that it's still available. They may be back in stock by the Spring time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Also thank you for checking out my blog. I will definitely be on the lookout for a similar skirt though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Mac Miller Merch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. apparel manufacturers

    ReplyDelete