neon night

{Posing for my "Prom" picture}



{My 80's nails that glows in black-light. Nail polish from Forever 21.}

{My Roommate and I.}





This weekend I went to my roommate's 80's Prom event. I jumped at the invite to wear anything neon and fishnet tights and not be ridiculed. The night was filled with spandex, neon, and awkward fun just like my real prom (well, close). My favorite part about this event was planning my outfit, from my 80's approved nails to my risque fishnets, it was "totally awesome!" I definitely wanted to channel my inner Whitney Houston and dress-up as her, but I forgot and went as a 80's bad girl instead (Madonna is simply to expected, and there were quite a few Madonna's at the "Prom"). Anyways, I hope everyone has a "rad" Tuesday!

What I'm Wearing:
Orange Shirt: Forever 21 {in stores now}
Pink Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Old Navy
Jewelry: Necklace, Bracelets- Dollar Store, Earrings- Forever 21
Fishnets: Target
Shoes- Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment