dress up


{sorry for the grainy pictures}







































Saturday I went to my roommate's semi-formal for her sorority (she was nice enough to invite little old me). I was in a panic, unable to find anything to wear that was affordable and cute. I also learned that I am not as small as my high school days and could not fit into my previous homecoming dresses (freshman 15 is not a joke people). So I had to find a dress ASAP. I had the invitation for a while, but the date of the event had slipped my mind so I had to find a dress the week before (also my bank account was not looking to "fabulous"). After going through various stores all week I finally went to good ol' Forever 21 to look for a dress, and "wha-la" a gorgeous dress was there waiting for me to buy (after trying-on 16 other dresses in the store). I had a great time and was so happy she was kind enough to invite me. It definitely was a fabulous night.

What I'm Wearing:

Me: Dress (under $30), Belt, Earrings, Ring, and Shoes- Forever 21
       Bracelet- Juicy Couture from Marshalls

Roommate: Dress (Paid $38, originally $67)- Macy's Black Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment