red hot









































I just love the color red. It was one of my high school's colors along with white and blue (very, uh, patriotic school). One of my favorite cheers to do in high school was red hot, and we literally spelled out red hot five times (because the audience loved cheerleaders to spell out words for them as if they can't spell). Maybe I just loved all the spins and actually having the crowd interact with us or maybe I liked the cheer because it involved one of my favorite colors? I don't really know, I just know that I love a bold red lip on a neutral outfit. Add some red to every outfit this holiday season. Isn't that what the holidays are all about, sparkly dresses, sky high pumps, and lots of red lipstick. So go enjoy it while it's still acceptable! R-E-D with a little bit of H-O-T!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Macy's
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Juicy Couture from Marshalls
Headband: Forever 21
Lipstick: {borrowed from my mom, sorry if your reading this mom}

Find good and affordable lipstick {here}!

No comments:

Post a Comment