happy hanukkah





{this is my house where I was a tad tired after the amazing dinner, but I had to show my outfit}

































Yesterday my roommate invited me to go to her family's Shabbat dinner. The food was delicious and wonderful. Everything was beautifully displayed on perfect set tables, I felt that it was such an honor to even be invited. I have always celebrated Christmas so I thought it was fun to experience a different culture from my own and how they celebrate this time of the year. Their family even let my boyfriend and I light our own Menorah {in the center}. Such a great, loving family.
Thank you and Happy Hanukkah!

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Fallas Paredes {great store with name brands for cheap!..like a Marshalls}
Shirt: Borrowed from my mom
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Walmart
Belt: Vintage
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment