faux joy



{Photography by: Allison.M and Elana.L}
This week/weekend was a world wind. I had finals all last week, then I rushed home for my mom's Christmas party, and have finally been able to relax Monday and Tuesday (no post because my outfit consisted of sweatpants and a t-shirt). These pictures are from my mom's Christmas party. Usually I would dress up more for a Christmas party, but this was a Wii just dance Christmas party. So I paired a dress with tights and some flat boots so I can "shake my groove thang" all night long. This new faux fur vest is a happy addition to my wardrobe as an early Christmas gift from my mom (thank you!). I never thought I could be so over joyed to get a vest on Christmas, not a Christmas vest ( childhood flash backs). I had so much fun and am so happy to be back home. Oh, and thank goodness that finals is over!

What I'm Wearing:
Vest: {Gift}
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Macy's {gift}
Belt: Forever 21
Jewelry: Jingle Bell Earrings- Dollar Tree, Ring- Forever 21, Holiday Charm Bracelet- {Gift}


Look for me on:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment