target's hot list


Target's Hot Gifts Under $25
{ Hot Gifts Under $25 }




Now ladies (gents too) if your anything like myself, I wait till the last minute for people that I forgot about before (I'm sorry, I love you). Like every other crazy person, I go from store to store in the madness. I usually get my larger gifts during black Friday, but this time I got a little off track and found some other things (a few new items for my closet). So I saw Target with their advertisement for last minute deals, which is perfect for me since their all affordable and great! I put together a list of my hottest finds at Target all under twenty-five dollars. Perfect!

Hot List:
1. Marquis Drop Earrings- $6.99
2. Waffle Maker- $25
3. Orange Fedora- $15
4. Pashmina Scarf- $10
5. Donut Maker- $17.99
6. Jewelry Tree- $15
7. Faux Fur Toss Pillow- $20
8. Boyfriend Cardigan- $15

Follow me on Facebook {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment