layers




{sorry this picture is a different size, I had to crop out my TV}






































I am so confused and done with Texas' bipolar weather. I thought Texas and I had agreed to stay warm so I can keep wearing my skirts, but no Texas had to go all twety-seven degrees on me. It's over.
This outfit definitely was not prepared for the cold weather outside, but once I like my outfit your not getting me out of it. I just remained frozen for the rest of the day in my almost sheer black tights and barely there sweater, but "hey" sacrafices for fashion (as I come down with a cold as we speak). The only sort of good thing that sorta brought me warmth was the layers. I didn't wear layers for the cold, but because I love wearing layers in the Winter. Anyways darling, go out and conquer the world with fashion!

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Marshalls
Shirt: Rainbow
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target
Belt: Forever 21 {from the dress up post}
Jewelry: Ring-Forever 21, Watch- New York & Company

I'm on facebook, please go like my page {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment